Routine X-rays are done at OPD from 8.30am to 4.30pm and IPD round the clock.
Registration is done from 8.00am to 2.00pm
Ultrasound examination is done from 9.00am to 4.00pm
CT Scans is done from 9.00am to 4.00pm
MRI Scans is done from 9.00am to 4.00pm
Emergency services are also available round the clock.
Indoor patient services:
- There are total of 13 wards providing indoor patient care.
- Emergency ward admits emergency cases for medical problems
- There is a 60 bedded intensive care unit for care of seriously ill patients.
- A 8 bedded intensive coronary care unit to take care of heart patients requiring intensive treatment.
- There are 2 labour room for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- 1 nursery providing necessary care to the new borns normal babies as well as for those born with disease.
- Free diet is provided to all below poverty line (BPL) patients in the general wards.
- Every patient is given one attendant pass
- Visitors are allowed only between 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Investigations like Barium meal, Echo, TMT etc., are charged as per Government approved rates.
- Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse for any medical assistance they need.
Other facilities available are:
Cool Drinking water, wheel chairs and trolley in the OPD and casualty. Ambulance is available to pick up patients from their place and also to drop the discharged patients (on payment of nominal charges) round the clock. Public telephone booth is provided. Electricity generators have been provided. 24 Hours Pharmacy is available inside the hospital. Canteen for patients and their attendants is available.
Complaints and Grievances:
There will be occasions when our services will not be up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to register your complaints. It will only help us serve you better. Every grievance will be duly acknowledged. We aim to settle your genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt.
Dr. Y. Mallikarjuna, MD
Meeting hours: 10am to 12noon
Chief Administrative Officer,
Meeting hours: 10am to 4pm
To avoid ragging in the college the management has appointed the following committee:
Dr. I. Jyothi Padmaja – Principal – 7680945311
Dr. Y. Mallikarjuna – Medical Superintendent – 7337362508
Dr. M. Ambedkar – Director Hospital – 7680945309
Dr. K. Padma Raju – Vice Principal – 9390040599
Dr. D. Rajesh – Warden Boys Hostel – 7418360106
Dr. B. Patil – Warden BOys Hostel – 8374386586
Mrs. G. Neeraja Rani – 7680945344
Toll Free: 1800 425 8901, anyone can complain to the above mentioned person on the issue at any point of time.
Responsibilities of the users:
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from the users.
Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning. Huge numbers of out-patients are attending the OPD annually and In-patients are admitted annually in the casualty and emergency wards. Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients. Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean. Please use the facilities of the hospital with care. Beware of touts. The hospital is a “No Smoking Zone” and smoking is a Punishable offence. Please refrain from demanding undue favours from the staff and officials, as it encourages corruption. Please provide feedback and suggestion which will be useful for us to improve our service, which may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.
- No Smoking Please
- Don’t split here and there
- Use dustbin
- Keep hospital clean
- Give respect to Ladies and Senior Citizens